Health Insurance for Physical Therapy or PT Treatments
Below is a list of the Insurance Plans that WWSPT accepts:If you have an insurance plan that is not listed below, please call your insurance company and they will be able to tell you if WWSPT is “In Network”.
- Aetna PPO
- Aetna HMO – patient must have a specialist referral to receive Vestibular Rehabilitation
- AmeriHealth Admin
- Benefit Concepts
- Blue Shield (PPO Plans)
- Keystone Health Plan East/65 (for Vestibular Rehabilitation only and must have a referral)
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- MVA Insurances
- Optum Health
- Personal Choice
- United Health Care
- Workmen’s Comp. Insurances
**Keystone HMO (Must have a specialist referral if patient needs vestibular rehabilitation)
If you do not have a referral from a physician, you may do the following:
- Out of Pocket: We accept patients who wish to pay out-of-pocket. You will need to call the office to receive the schedule of out of pocket fees.
- Direct Access: A patient can be seen by a therapist without a referral from a physician. The patient can be seen up to 30 days from the date of first treatment. If the patient requires treatment beyond 30 days from the date of first treatment, they must obtain a referral from a physician.